As an expert in education sales and growing new businesses, I offer coaching to entrepreneurs and business owners. Part consultant, part coach — I’ll ask probing questions to help you to dig deep, but will also give advice and guidance based on real-life experiences.
For when you need a quick, targeted 45-minute session of serious business coaching. We can use this session to brainstorm a new product or customer idea, get you past a block in the road where you’re not sure what to do next, or troubleshoot an area of your business model that’s causing you problems.
More often than not, this session helps answer the big question for the majority of business I work with: what do I need to do next to be grow?
Sessions can be held by telephone or Skype.
Price: £75 + VAT
Offering an opportunity to brainstorm and problem-solve, during this ½ day workshop we’ll go through what you need to do to make your business work and plan how you’re going to make it work. This session will help you with issues such as:
- Structuring your business and choosing a business model
- Marketing, networking & branding
- Creating your Value Proposition,
- Identifying your target market and ideal client
- Agreement and proposal writing
- Pricing your solution and dealing with price negotiations
- Leveraging relationships
- Guaranteeing recurring income and upsells
- Establishing a strong online presence
- Outsourcing and delegating
- Business processes and systems
- Preparing your business for sale
Workshops can be held in person or via skype (but working together onsite usually works best!).
Price: £450 + VAT (plus any necessary travel costs)
The ‘How to Sell to Schools’ programme
Everyone needs help sometimes. Whether you’re just starting out your new business in education, or have established your company but have hit a bit of a wall, our How to Sell to Schools programme will get you on track and give your crystal-clear vision on:
- Why schools will want to buy your product (and tell their friends to buy it too!)
- Where your perfect school and academy customers are hiding
- How you’ll beat the competition
- What you need to do to create a huge pipeline of opportunities
How to Sell to Schools isn’t so much a training programme as an implementation programme. You’ll need to get your hands dirty as we work through it but you’ll learn the strategies behind everything we do.
The end result: a profitable, long term strategy for selling to schools and academies which will support your business forever!
Time to roll up your sleeves and accomplish more than you ever thought possible in 90-days! Visit the How to Sell to Schools page for full details.
Price: £3,000 (or 3 x monthly payments of £1,100) + VAT